Food Contest

In honor of my cooking dinner for the first time in 2 months we're having a contest.

I've hinted at it before and now the time has officially arrived.

It's the "Name Scott's Tendon Contest"

Some of you have already placed your hats in the ring. They will be counted as your submissions.

To the winner - a most perfect prize basket - It will make you laugh. It will make you cry. It will make you smile. Actual contest winnings will be released after the winner has been announced. But trust me its great!

Rules - ummm.... there are no rules, I've never really been fan. It can be serious, it can be related to beef jerky, it can be out of the clear blue sky or maybe aliens will give you some guidance. Whatever makes your skirt fly up.

Contest ends - Tuesday 9am CST

Judge - ME - Hey I have to look at the damn thing I should get to decide what to name it. And maybe I'll let Scott be a tie breaker since it's his tendon - maybe...
So ready set GO!!!!

Good luck!

*** I have no idea what dinner and tendons have to do with each other but I'm random like that***

Anonymous –   – (March 7, 2010 at 8:11 PM)  

Tony The Tendon

Unc

Anonymous –   – (March 7, 2010 at 9:06 PM)  

pics would help to be honest but understanding no one probably really wants to be exposed so hmm guess i have til tuesday
Sara

Post a Comment