The Simpson's

Had a wonderful afternoon with the Tom, Ann and Andrew part of the Simpson family.


Certainly you all remember this face.

Good heavens I cannot get enough of this face.

He's at that perfect age where he's just beginning to crawl and get into things.


Kate had a wonderful time playing with him. She's such a little mama.


Once again, I am at a loss for words. I cannot begin to describe how loved we feel on a regular basis. We have such amazing friends and family surrounding up. Bringing us food, making us laugh, listening to me gripe, offering to clean, giving Scott another face to look at.


This last picture is mostly for Tom and Ann but I'll clue you all in. Kate has a new habit of taking all her crayons out and using them one by one. She takes it from the table or out of the bag, uses it once and then places it neatly on the other side of her drawing. Never using the same color twice and always keeping things in order.
I have no idea where she gets this OCD from, no idea at all. I'll let you all know when I get back from the land of Delusion. I hear the weather is quite nice there this time of year.


Here's to another week. Hopefully this week will bring more answers, more smiles, more love and fewer heartaches - for all of us.

Anonymous –   – (March 29, 2010 at 6:31 AM)  

First off.. I wish I could take credit for the crazy email bitch.. but it wasn't me. My bottom line with all religion is this... Anyone can worship whomever or whatever they please, just don't try to tell me your way is the only way and the right way. With that said, a nice ol' middle finger gets raised to the email loser lady!! Hip hip hurray! boing! There goes the finger again!! If needed Brandoo, you know I can get you just the right picture that will help her understand we're we are coming from. Just ask and I will deliver.

Lastly, Rob, Dan, Neighbor Curt and I all went on a fishing trip this weekend for the "Walleye Run". Good fun with the boys but we didn't catch but one fucking walleye!! Some "run"...

Stay cool kats!

Mark

Anonymous –   – (March 29, 2010 at 8:06 AM)  

Katie my girl !!! Way to get a head start on being modern master of the arts.... You see this is what you teach young artists... Ask Maddie, You ALAWYS must use at least the same # of colors as your age and the more you use the more you learn how to make them work together ~ BRILLIANT.
AND SHE'S ORGANIZED... I'm so impressed.

& now for the above maniacs comment (don't worry I love him) Just really hoping that "crazy soul saver" isn't his mother or my mother-in-law) That would really suck for her......
'me

Post a Comment