Today's or is it Two Days

Busy day for everyone. Scott did the hospital thing (like he had a choice). I did the home thing. Katie did the Grammy's house thing.
We all had good days even if they weren't spent together.

Scott did not hold up his end of the deal, and had a "sluggish" day in my absence. So much for performing better when I'm gone. We're hoping a blood transfusion tonight will help give Scott an extra pick-me-up. Discharge is still set for Saturday morning. So, he's only got one more day of therapy. Anticipating tomorrow being quite busy getting everything ready.

I spent the day painting, making phone calls, and trying to get the house "Scott ready". I've got more painting to do but I'm almost there.

***************************
Comment Reply Time -
BigDan, Tiffanie - yeah, that's a crazed look in my eyes. Crazed like "what the heck makes me think I could do this again." And yet I would so totally do it all over again. I need to check myself into a hospital.
Nancy&Gary - I can always send Scott to your house and you can wait on him :) Can't wait for a visit, it'll be a few weeks but we're in.
Alli - here's a pic of the ring as you requested.

The best part of this picture is Becca was so engrossed in telling Scott the engagement story that she didn't in realize that I was kneeling next to her taking pictures. The photos don't do the ring justice.
Jay'me - you're totally in for the crepes Throwdown. You would be a great judge.
Mark - Tricky Dicky - only you... well maybe you and Kevin.
Kevin - more beef jerky less Slim Jim go forth and snap into a Slim Jim just don't clean my teeth with beef jerky breath.... ugh...

Feeling the love. Everyday feeling the love.

Painting here I come.

Alli –   – (March 4, 2010 at 8:53 PM)  

Brandi, I can "hear" you saying everything you type. It's terrific!
Becca, your fiance did a fantastic job! It is just gorgeous. Enjoy all the wedding planning...it's one of my favorite things to hear about so keep Brandi posted.
Scott, some fresh blood will do the trick, stay strong and calm and get those bags packed...we're ready for you!!!
Mark, you are just full of names...crack me up!

Craig –   – (March 5, 2010 at 1:41 PM)  

2 more days Holmes!!! You're almost there Scotty!
Keep it rollin!
Craig

Anonymous –   – (March 5, 2010 at 9:33 PM)  

Well Buddy.... Tomorrow is the big day ! You get to smell your home and breath in your families love in your own space. I hope you have quiet moments to listen to the spring birds arriving (they are). Hear natural rhythms of your home like your trusty heat kick in and know the warmth of family blankets you. I know Brandi's normal everyday cooking is true aroma therapy and Kates conversation and laughter is intoxicating.
I hope you arrive home safe and you're able to settle in and relax.
Talk to you soon and love you all always,
Jay'me

Anonymous –   – (March 5, 2010 at 10:08 PM)  

Good luck with everything tomorrow! I pray that all goes well for you guys. What are you painting? Such a cute pic of you and the two babies. Hahaha I understand the crazed look. It's like baby central around me. Very awesome but yet very sad for me :0( at the same time.

Sending lots of love and hugs your way!

Anonymous –   – (March 5, 2010 at 10:10 PM)  

oops realized that you would not have a clue who the above post is from.

Love ya!
Sere

Post a Comment