Contest Over

We've got some great submissions. I'm going to put them all into a comprehensive list and use it for tonight's dressing change and see what "speaks to me".

Thanks to all that entered. When I announce the winner I'll show you your prize.

But for now....



"I carried a watermelon?!?!"

name the movie....

Anonymous –   – (March 9, 2010 at 11:56 AM)  

Dirty Dancing! I love that movie and haven't seen it in ages...gonna have to get my hands on it sometime soon now that I'm thinking about it. Love that Katie is carrying a watermelon! Hehe...and remember "No one puts KATIE in the corner!"
Jenn and Carter

Anonymous –   – (March 9, 2010 at 1:39 PM)  

Seriously...if you can't name that one we've got some serious girltime ahead of us! Love Dirty Dancing...and Jenn, it is seriously on every night, so next time you're over I'll let you watch ;-)
She's a cutie watermelon carrier.
can't wait to see you guys!
alli and boys

Post a Comment