Cranky

I know I said I was going to do a Commenting the Comments but well... I'm not doing it today. I'm cranky. Plain and simple CRANKY.
Nothing specific behind my crankiness, just a bunch of little crap like all of us have.

I'm going to focus on the highlights of the day -
I got to snuggle two infants today. I need more infants in my life. All you lady friends out there - get busy so I can snuggle your kids. Thank you kindly.

My daughter was a pretty good kid at our playdate with Alli, Adam, Ryan, Jenn and Carter. It wasn't until after "naptime" that she turned into a maniac. I say "naptime" loosely it was more of 20 minutes of rest sandwiched between playing and coughing.

I got to spend some great time with two beautiful women/mothers. Who were so gracious, warm and fun.

I made dinner and while it did involve a hotdog for the picky toddler it did not involve cereal for the adults. Parmesan pork tenderloin, chunky mashed potatoes with a sprinkle of parm. It didn't suck, in fact it was quite good.

I'm blogging at 9pm instead of 10pm. Thank you OnDemand so I could play Kate's bedtime show at 7:30p and not wait until 8p. (see previous no nap note). Scott being sick made it so he was ready for bed early too.


Ahhh.... the good stuff.....

Anonymous –   – (March 25, 2010 at 9:38 PM)  

So glad we got to see you today! It must be something in the air...kids with spring fever because Adam didn't nap, Ryan took very short ones, and Carter didn't sleep that great either...oh well, who needs sleep?!
If you're blogging early, that means you get some sleep! So shut off the ereader, computer, lights, bring the blankets up to your chin, cover your arms, and get some rest. Tomorrow is another day.
Love ya,
Alli
p.s. Your dinner sounded great! Bravo for cooking for you and Scott...Adam got hotdogs!

Anonymous –   – (March 26, 2010 at 8:13 AM)  

OH BOY! Here we go SPRING BREAK. today is the last day I get three hours to run to the gym and have 'Me time. For the next 10 days it will be MOM, MOM, MOOOMMMM, 24-4-7. I believe I have the most energetic 9 yr. old boy on earth and the most demanding 5 year old ever. This little prelude to Summer break is like the later stage of pregnancy when your bladder is so smashed you're getting up every two hours all night to pee. Then BAM you have a Baby (a new very demanding boss) who insists you wake every two hour to feed. Amazing that child was training you from the the dang womb. Mother Nature sure is something. Schools should go 12 months out the year.
I LOVE MY CHILDREN... And I love me too.
'me

Post a Comment