Randomness - yes that's a word

Breakfast in bed -


Grocery shopping for the first time in months is expensive.

Cooking dinner for the first time in months is WONDERFUL.

Having Scott home is pretty bad ass.

Did I program the dishwasher to run? I hope we have no clean dishes left.

I might like Easter candy a little too much.

K is doing a fantastic job of being careful with Daddy. I love how she kisses his leg and tells him "all better Daddy. Chase me?"

I think my child sees dead people. She's a little spooky. I've had this thought before.

Will I ever sleep again?

Can I just get a Starbucks IV?

K snores exactly the same way as her daddy.

My cat has bad breath and she's insisting on sleeping on the pillow next to me.
Good thing she's the softest kitten in the world.

Joan Rivers cracked me up with - "Miley Cyrus and her mother offend white trash" Never has a more truthful statement been TWEETED.

Don't forget to enter the "Name Scott's Tendon" contest below.
For those that need visual inspiration (Sara- and anyone else) here's a link to some photos of Scott's leg.
http://www1.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=2192724017/a=11427880_11427880/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/
BE WARNED - they are disgusting. The last two are tonight's photos of the tendon. The captions tell you the date the picture was taken. If you use the link you're entering at your own risk. I will not pay for dry cleaning, carpet cleaning or comp time. Consider your self sufficiently warned.

And most importantly -
I'm so glad my family is all under one roof. I really didn't think it was going to happen again. I really thought I was going to lose him. Grateful doesn't cover it.

Anonymous –   – (March 8, 2010 at 7:00 AM)  

I'm so very happy for you guys!!!

Tiffanie

Anonymous –   – (March 8, 2010 at 7:19 AM)  

tendon visual= gross, eww scott,
k now for a name hmmmm still have a day left
Sara

Anonymous –   – (March 8, 2010 at 7:25 AM)  

We were very glad to see you all at home. Thank you for leting us share. Love Aunt Lynn and Uncle Bernie

Craig –   – (March 8, 2010 at 7:43 AM)  

Welcome home, Brotha!!

Craig –   – (March 8, 2010 at 7:47 AM)  

BTW...I vote "Casper"

Craig –   – (March 8, 2010 at 7:47 AM)  

BTW...I vote "Casper"!

Anonymous –   – (March 8, 2010 at 10:51 AM)  

I okay I was brave but was unable to view the tendon. Still here goes: Whitey-tighty, (like cover that up no one want's to your "Underwear"). Also- Chewy - Scotty likes Chewbacca,
Elwood or Eastwood listen to this and that should make sense: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCRae5mRoRE&feature=related Elwood is a Blues Brotha & Mr. Clint Eastwood -1959 movie "Rawhide"
& Hercules sounds like Achilles ( both strong roman heros).
Last but not least....You can always steel Andrews first affectionate name "Otis". LOVE THAT!
& I love you !
Your room looks very nice Scotty !
Jay'me

Anonymous –   – (March 8, 2010 at 10:59 AM)  

Sorry try this When I posted I realized there wasn't a clear cut off after the link.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCRae5mRoRE&feature=related

Jay'me

BigDan  – (March 8, 2010 at 12:23 PM)  

Hope all is well... keeping you in my thoughts.

Jen –   – (March 8, 2010 at 4:21 PM)  

Glad everyone is home and in one place :0)

How about Tyrone for the name the tendon contest? S5?

Love you guys and glad everyone is home and well!!!

Unknown  – (March 8, 2010 at 5:59 PM)  

Welcome home! It's got to feel good to be in your own home. Still working on the food question...I'll come up with something!

Anonymous –   – (March 8, 2010 at 7:55 PM)  

Tendon nickname... thinking Wiiitis
Wiiitis is actually a injury from the Wii game system but feel it's totally right on the money here. Wiitis the tendon Witt lol
Love yas Sara

Anonymous –   – (March 8, 2010 at 8:21 PM)  

Our vote is for "Tendy McTenderson" :)

So glad you are home, Scott and glad to here all is going well!

Hugs,
Jenn, Steve, and Carter

Anonymous –   – (March 9, 2010 at 3:04 PM)  

joan rivers looks like a rat and she is white trash

Post a Comment